Matthew D. Noel, Esq.
Matthew D. Noel is an associate in the Leesburg Office. While his practice areas are developing, his current focus areas include Criminal, Civil, and Church law.
Before law school, Matt was a reporter in Washington DC for a Major News Media outlet. During law school, he served in Christian Legal Society and was a Chaplain for the School’s weekly chapel service. He also served as an assistant to the Dean. Prior to joining the firm, Matt was a Summer Associate for the Attorney General of Washington DC.
Matt lives in Leesburg and attends Cornerstone Chapel and Church of the Holy Spirit Anglican. He aspires to build a family and to be a lawyer who helps others with excellence.
- Criminal Law
- Civil litigation
- Church and Nonprofit Law
- Virginia Supreme Court
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia (J.D., 2023)
- Lee University (B.A., 2019, Political Science, cum laude)
- 2023 American College of Trial Lawyers 73rd Annual National Moot Court Competition, Region IV: 1st place & Best Oralist
- 2022 Southeastern Invitational National Moot Court Competition: Best Oralist
- Phi Alpha Delta, Washington Chapter, Annual Essay Contest: 1st Place
- Regent University School of Law, Student Bar Association, Kinship Award