Kyle D. Winey, Esq.
Kyle D. Winey is an Associate in the D.C. Metro office of Simms Showers LLP. Mr. Winey’s practice focuses on business law. He regularly helps small businesses and startups resolve employment, transactional, and tax issues.
Before joining Simms Showers, Mr. Winey served as Staff Attorney for the 20th Judicial Circuit of Virginia in Leesburg, Virginia and as an Associate for Surovell Isaacs Petersen & Levy PLC, a law firm located in Fairfax, Virginia.
Mr. Winey has also worked for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of General Counsel, Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management division, and the Town of Leesburg’s Office of the Town Attorney.
- Business Law
- Church and Nonprofit Law
- Virginia Supreme Court
- The George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2013, Securities and Corporations concentration)
- The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business (B.S., 2010, Business, cum laude)
- Recipient of Loudoun Business Journal’s Loudon County Top 40 Under 40 Award (2016)
- Little Lights Urban Ministries, Mentor
- Loudoun County YMCA, Board Member
- Reston Bible Church, Member