A former prosecuting attorney (Assistant Commonwealth Attorney) in Loudoun County, Virginia, Caleb A. Kershner has litigated hundreds of bench and jury trials. He uses that experience to help his clients in criminal, personal injury, and various other civil cases. Caleb Kershner became a partner at Simms Showers LLP in 2013, and has expanded his legal practice throughout the Northern Virginia region.
Caleb Kershner is a dedicated member of the Northern Virginia community. He is active in his church, Cornerstone Chapel, and in the George Mason Law School Alumni Network. He is also involved in charity work with local disadvantaged youth.
Caleb Kershner has handled numerous high profile matters including those listed below:
- Successfully defended Loudoun County sheriff’s deputy on appeal to clear him of assault charges
- Represented local businessman in a case of wire fraud and embezzlement
- Criminal law
- DUI/drunk driving
- Traffic violations/speeding tickets
Admissions and Memberships
- Virginia, 2006
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2010
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia , 2012
- Loudoun County Bar Association, 2006
- Young Lawyers Association of Virginia
- Christian Legal Society
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- George Mason University (B.S., Finance, 2001 with Distinction)
Contact the Leesburg Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP today
We offer a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION for criminal or personal injury cases. Contact Simms Showers LLP for quality legal counsel today.