William B. Mann, Esq.
William “Ben” Mann, VI joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2015. Mr. Mann represents clients in a variety of criminal and civil law matters. He has experience working as an assistant public defender, law clerk, and student prosecutor in Virginia. During law school, he worked for the Department of Justice in the Office of the Deputy Attorney General and the Criminal Fraud Section. Following law school, Mr. Mann clerked for two respected Virginia circuit court judges.
Mr. Mann regularly participates in Ethics and Leadership Day for high school students in Northern Virginia and is a founding member of Our Savior’s Way Lutheran Church in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Criminal Law
- Reckless Driving
- DUI/DWI Drunk Driving
- Assaults/Violent Crime
- Traffic Violations and Speeding
- Civil Expungements
- Family Law
Admissions and Memberships
- Virginia, 2010
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Virginia, 2016
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. 2010
- Executive Vice President of the Federalist Society
- Law Christian Fellowship
- College of William and Mary, B.A. 2007, Government and History summa cum laude
- View Mr. Mann’s Facebook Page
Contact the Leesburg Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP today
We offer a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION for criminal or personal injury cases. Contact Simms Showers LLP for quality legal counsel today.