Caleb A. Kershner, Esq.
A former prosecuting attorney (Assistant Commonwealth Attorney) in Loudoun County, Virginia, Caleb A. Kershner has litigated hundreds of bench and jury trials. He uses that experience to help his clients in criminal, personal injury, and various other civil cases. Caleb Kershner became a partner at Simms Showers LLP in 2013, and has expanded his legal practice throughout the Northern Virginia region.
Caleb Kershner is a dedicated member of the community where he is active in his church, the George Mason Law School Alumni Network, and does charity work with local disadvantaged youth.
He has handled many high profile matters including those listed below.
- Washington Post: Loudoun deputy who body-slammed handcuffed man is convicted of assault
- Video showing former Loudoun Co. deputy body-slamming suspect released
- NBC Washington: NoVa Businessman Took Company Money to Buy Car, Watercraft, House Decor, Feds Say
Read more about Simms Showers LLP.
- Criminal law
- Personal injury
- DUI/drunk driving
- Traffic violations/speeding tickets
- Other practice areas:
- Business law
- Civil litigation
- Contracts law
- Employment law
- Non-profit law
Admissions and memberships
- Virginia, 2006
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2010
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia , 2012
- Loudoun County Bar Association, 2006
- Young Lawyers Association of Virginia
- Christian Legal Society
- George Mason University, J.D., 2005
- George Mason University, B.S., Finance, 2001 with Distinction
- View Mr. Kershner’s Facebook Page
Contact the Leesburg Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP today
We offer a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION for criminal or personal injury cases. Contact Simms Showers LLP for quality legal counsel today.