Washington, D.C. Business Attorney
At Simms Showers LLP, our Washington, D.C. business law attorneys provide reliable, solutions-oriented legal representations to our companies and organizations. With more than 140 years of collective experience, we are ready to protect the legal rights and financial interests of your business. To arrange a strictly confidential, no obligation consultation with a D.C. business lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Full-Service Law Firm Representing Companies in Washington, D.C.
We assist companies in the full range of legal matters—from assistance with complex commercial transactions to representation in disputes. A top-rated business lawyer can help to ensure that your firm is in the best possible position moving forward. A list of services we offer to businesses in Washington, D.C. includes:
- Business Formation: Building a new business is challenging. We assist clients with all types of business formation issues, including representing sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, start-up companies, S-corps, C-corps, and more.
- Small Business Representation: Small businesses have unique needs. We appreciate the challenges you face as a small business owner. Our Washington, D.C. small business lawyers are standing by, ready to help you find cost effective solutions.
- Employment Law: We assist companies with the full range of employment law issues—from putting the proper employment practices in place to defending legal claims filed by current or former employees.
- Commercial Transactions (Contracts): Contracts are the basis of many modern commercial relationships. Our Washington, D.C. business lawyers assist companies in negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts.
- Intellectual Property Law: We handle the entire spectrum of complex intellectual property matters, including those involving copyrights, trademarks, and patents. Contact our D.C. business lawyers now for additional guidance.
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution: When disputes arise, it is imperative that companies take swift action to protect their interests. A proactive approach can make an enormous difference. If your company is involved in a dispute—whether you are considering filing a lawsuit, being sued, or looking to avoid legal action—our District of Columbia business attorneys can help.
Why Hire the D.C. Business Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP
To be truly effective, legal representation must be customized to suit the unique needs of a business. An international practice that offers a personalized commitment to clients, Simms Showers LLP is here for your company. Among other things, our Washington, D.C. business law attorneys are prepared to:
- Conduct an in-depth, confidential evaluation of your business law case;
- Answer questions and understand your needs/objectives; and
- Create a legal plan of action aimed at getting the best outcome for your business.
Contact Our Washington, D.C. Business Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
At Simms Showers LLP, our Washington, D.C. business attorneys always prepared to go the extra mile to help clients get the best possible results. Whether you are locked in a dispute or need general legal guidance, we are ready to help. For a fully private, no commitment consultation, please contact our law firm right away. We represent companies in the District of Columbia and throughout the entire region.