William B. Mann, Esq.
William “Ben” Mann, VI joined the firm in 2015. Mr. Mann represents clients in a variety of complex criminal and civil law matters. He has experience working as an assistant public defender, law clerk, and student prosecutor in Virginia. During law school, he worked for the Department of Justice in the Office of the Deputy Attorney General and the Criminal Fraud Section. Following law school, Mr. Mann clerked for two respected Virginia circuit court judges.
In 2017, Mr. Mann was named one of Loudoun County’s Top 40 under 40 by the Loudoun Business Journal for his community leadership and experience in the court system. Mr. Mann is also a member of the Loudoun County Community Criminal Justice Board which advises the Board of Supervisors and court system on criminal justice policy.
Mr. Mann regularly participates in Ethics and Leadership Day for high school students in Northern Virginia and is a founding member of Our Savior’s Way Lutheran Church in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Criminal Law
- Reckless Driving
- DUI/DWI Drunk Driving
- Assaults/Violent Crime
- Traffic Violations and Speeding
- Civil Expungements
- Family Law
Awards and Honors
- Recipient of Loudon Business Journal’s Loudon County Top 40 Under 40 Award (2017)
Admissions and Memberships
- Virginia (2010)
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Virginia (2016)
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Executive Vice President of the Federalist Society
- Law Christian Fellowship
- College of William and Mary (B.A. 2007, Government and History summa cum laude)
Contact the Leesburg Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP today
We offer a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION for criminal or personal injury cases. Contact Simms Showers LLP for quality legal counsel today.